YAPI GROUP's LEAD Based Paint Consulting Services
- Lead-Based Paint Inspections and Risk Assessments for industrial, commercial and residential properties performed in strict compliance with all applicable local, state and EPA regulations as well as HUD guidelines.
- Lead inspections and risk assessments through the use of an XRF (x-ray fluorescence) analyzer, designed for rapid on-site testing and analysis. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) fully accepts and recommends this technology for testing lead-based surface coatings.
- Project design and compliance management for lead-based paint abatement projects, including personal lead air monitoring in compliance with the OSHA lead in construction standard when conducting initial employee exposure assessments.
- Post-abatement and stabilization lead dust wipe and composite soil clearance sampling.
- Production of comprehensive Operations & Maintenance programs needed to comply with applicable HUD, EPA and OSHA regulations.
The YAPI GROUP team of industrial hygienists is highly experienced in locating the potential sources of water intrusion, identifying the location and type of mold growth, developing plans to remove mold contamination, and working with qualified contractors to ensure that buildings are remediated properly.
We take a comprehensive approach to performing mold investigations, as many different factors must be considered when trying to identify the source of contamination. A thorough building and occupant history, followed by a detailed visual inspection to identify sources and conditions, form the basis of the investigation. Clear objectives and criteria are established before any sampling or analysis is undertaken to ensure that useful and sensible data is generated in the complex arena of mold contamination. A wide variety of field tools are used to help sample and identify the types of mold and the extent of mold contamination.